Harambee is a 100% free job-seeking platform for young South Africans – there are no catches or surprises.
18 – 34 years old
Have a valid SA ID document or Refugee Card
Have at least a Grade 10 (although there are more opportunities for those with a Matric or Matric equivalent)
Not studying full time
Opportunities also available for graduates from a tertiary institution, and for people with a disability who have a minimum of Grade 9.
- Register on www.harambee.mobi and remember your ID number and password.
- Harambee will call you for more details. Save their number 087 285 2347.
- The good folks at Harambee may call you again to offer you tips on how to further look and apply for work.
- Get an SMS invite to come to workshops that will equip you with relevant skills to find work.
- Harambee will contact you if you match a work opportunity.
- There will be an effort to message you every few months to learn of your employment status.
- Make sure to keep your profile up-to-date.
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published | Harambee Youth Accelerator